!-- Begin #sidebar -->
Cinéfilos Anónimos: ACDFCONPIQTEAANMCSNHA - 2ª Edição

Cinéfilos Anónimos

domingo, outubro 29, 2006

ACDFCONPIQTEAANMCSNHA - 2ª Edição

Nesta segunda edição, com um (gabado) esforço de nos lançarmos ao nível internacional - ou talvez não.


"The voice you hear is not my speaking voice - but my mind's voice. I have not spoken since I was six years old. No one knows why - not even me. My father says it is a dark talent, and the day I take it into my head to stop breathing will be my last.(…) The strange thing is, I don't think myself silent. That is because of my piano."


Ada, The Piano (ler mais no IMDB)



"I asked old Jack: do you remember the night when the sky was so dark and the moon shone so bright, when a million small children pretending to sleep nearly didn’t have Christmas at all, so to speak? And would you, if you could turn that mighty clock back to that long fateful night – now, think carefully Jack – would you do the whole thing all over again, knowing what you know now, knowing what you knew then?

And he smiled like the old pumpkin king that I knew then turned and asked softly of me: "wouldn’t you?""


Nightmare Before Christmas (ler mais no IMDB)



"It's as if Perry and I grew up in the same house. And one day he stood up and went out the back door, while I went out the front."


Truman Capote, Capote (ler mais no IMDB)



"I saw then that my father's only fear was that his son would follow the same road. And that was the last time I ever held a gun. People always thought I grew up on a farm. And I guess, in a way, I did. But I lived a lifetime before that, in those six weeks on the road in the winter of 1931. When people ask me if Michael Sullivan was a good man, or if there was just no good in him at all, I always give the same answer. I just tell them... he was my father."


Michael Sullivan Jr., Road to Perdition (ler mais no IMDB)



"Tell you what, we could've had a good life together! Fuckin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't ever know the rest!"


Jack Twist, Brokeback Mountain (ler mais no IMDB)



"Before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. I don't think it would be snowing now if he weren't still up there. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it."


Kim, Edward Scissorhands (ler mais no IMDB)



"Vous au moins vous ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même un artichaut a du coeur"


Amélie, Le Fabulous Destin d’Amélie Poulin




"Mar adentro, mar adentro. Y en la ingravidez del fondo, donde se cumplen los sueños se unen tantas voluntades para cumplir un deseo. Un beso enciende la vida con un relámpago y un trueno. Y en una metamorfosis mi cuerpo no es ya mi cuerpo. Es como penetrar al centro del universo. El abrazo más pueril y el más puro de los besos, hasta vernos reducidos en un único deseo. Tu mirada y mi mirada como un eco repitiendo sin palabras: más adentro, más adentro. Hasta el más allá del todo por la sangre y por los huesos. Pero me despierto siempre, y siempre quiero estar muerto. Para seguir con mi boca enredada en tus cabellos."


Rámon, Mar Adentro




1 Comments:

  • Não tendo a veleidade de considerar ter o direito de comentar citações espero, todavia, partilhar o que, algumas delas, me transmitem…

    “O piano”
    Frase especial sentido e força! Transmite a determinação de uma vontade, a união entre o ser e a música, o piano como meio para comunicar… Um dom!
    Mantendo-se, na minha opinião, fiel ao argumento: confusa e inquietante.

    “Nightmare Before Christmas”
    Uma extensão da determinação anteriormente mencionada?! Talvez! Mas, indubitavelmente, remete-nos para o brilho sorridente nos olhos de quem acredita.

    “Capote”
    Uma frase que parece ter o poder de interpretar, de forma audaz, a importância dos contextos (e da qualidade destes) no curso da nossa vida e desenvolvimento, que resume de forma brilhante, a meu ver, parte da trama central da película.

    “Edward Scissorhands”
    Apesar da inquietação que este filme me provoca, este consegue reiterar o poder das coisas simples, consegue (não descurando que a maldade e a injustiça existem) fazer-nos sonhar …

    “Le Fabulous Destin d’Amélie Poulin”
    Que há mais para dizer de um hino à sensibilidade e ao optimismo?

    “Mar Adentro”
    Palavras profundas e densas… como o mar!

    Ajudem-me a pensar sobre as palavras!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:08 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home